Our jewelry is created with the utmost love and care. Follow these simple steps to help keep your jewelry look its best year after year.
- Use a soft silver polishing cloth to effectively clean your jewelry.
- Always store each piece separately. For sterling silver, a ziplock bag with a small piece of white chalk in the bag works great to help avoid tarnishing when not worn.
- Apply beauty products such as perfume, hairspray or deodorant before wearing your jewelry as certain chemicals in these products may damage the finish.
- Always remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- If your jewelry requires further cleaning, use mild soap, water, and a soft cloth. Rinse with clean water and pat dry. Avoid using jewelry cleaner solutions as they are very harsh and may contain abrasives. We recommend using a polishing cloth for all pieces.
- Use a soft toothbrush to clean Swarovski crystals if necessary.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing.
- To keep your LEATHER jewelry looking its best, we recommend that you remove it when swimming orbathing in a pool or hot tub with chlorinated water; and when using any harsh chemicals, lotions orperfumes. Remove when engaged in strenuous activities as leather may absorb perspiration. Avoid contact with liquids, chemical dips, or aerosols which could cause discoloration or damage to leather.